Thursday, December 20, 2012

My Littlest Angel

This morning, Abby surprised us all and made an appearance in her school program as a Christmas angel. I've been asking her for the past few weeks what she was going to do in the program, and the best I could get from her was that she was going to have some bells and sing Jingle Bells. I had NO idea that today's program was going to be a "production!" We had shepherds, and wisemen, and elves....and my favorite...the angels!

Just as soon as their little songs were done, the kids shuffled out just as quickly as they came in...


...and because there was no time for posing or crazy moms wielding cameras, my little angel flew right past me in a blur. No time for camera setting changes....and just like that she was gone.
This picture is pretty indicative of how this whole season has felt....just a big blur. But, we are counting our blessings along the way, even when the angels are among us for just a little while...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Meet Jen

So, here we are! I'm raising two sweet girls with my high school sweetheart...and we are enjoying every single second of our perfectly imperfect lives! I love sweet tea, a good book, free time, shopping, conversations with good friends, date nights, and Jesus. :)

In Case You Missed It...

my blogging friends

blogs I read

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved