Saturday, December 15, 2012

A Week of Second | Identity


Entry #4: IDENTITY: Branches

I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.
—John 15:5

Tonight I just have no words as I wrap up my fourth post of the Live Second blogger launch week. We just came in from a fun filled evening of Christmas lights and all the wonders that the season has to offer. My mind is elsewhere, though. I cannot stop thinking about those babies in Connecticut. The stories are starting to pour in. The list of names has been broadcast. The ages on that list...6 and 7...bring me to tears. 

Oh come, Lord Jesus. Our world has not remained in you. Apart from YOU, we can do nothing.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Meet Jen

So, here we are! I'm raising two sweet girls with my high school sweetheart...and we are enjoying every single second of our perfectly imperfect lives! I love sweet tea, a good book, free time, shopping, conversations with good friends, date nights, and Jesus. :)

In Case You Missed It...

my blogging friends

blogs I read

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved