Sunday, December 23, 2012

Another Stop for Christmas

Our second stop for Christmas was back to the big city...to "Ben's house". Ha! Yes, it's still completely weird to us that we live in two different towns with our respective parents. Tonight the girls enjoyed being spoiled by yet another set of family.




The girls never like to say goodbye when Uncle Brett has to leave....

Before we left, I made all of these siblings get together for a picture. Aunt Cindy joined them by phone.
Merry Christmas, Gillaspies!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Meet Jen

So, here we are! I'm raising two sweet girls with my high school sweetheart...and we are enjoying every single second of our perfectly imperfect lives! I love sweet tea, a good book, free time, shopping, conversations with good friends, date nights, and Jesus. :)

In Case You Missed It...

my blogging friends

blogs I read

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved